This is just a little space for me to let friends know what I am up to-- easier than emailing everybody all the time from the internet cafe! This site does not allow "oldest entries first" formatting, so I had to give fake dates to the entries so that it can be read chrnonologically, but that makes the archives in reverse order--when the archive says "June," it is really "May," and vice-verse. Go figure. You can click the pics to get full-size images.

Well, I am off

May 22, 2008

Here I go. More or less packed, I think. . . more or less I know where I am going (I think), and more or less I am dubious about the whole thing arranged through Intourist. We'll see. And more later. Lincoln has kindly offered to take me to Logan, and he is waiting downstairs for me so that we can take off.

Next stop, Paris.

Well, this is continued from Moscow. . . not much time to figure this Blog out, as I created it while Linc was sitting downstairs, but we'll try it now.

The ride out to Logan was nice-- great to have Lincoln to babble with about travels and stuff. . . a little traffic jam, but w/ the magic of tech we called Mike on the cell phone, he googled around for traffic reports, found out about the overturned camper and let us know that we would be free in a few minutes. . . all true. What a world!

In any case, all was fine.

No comments: