This is just a little space for me to let friends know what I am up to-- easier than emailing everybody all the time from the internet cafe! This site does not allow "oldest entries first" formatting, so I had to give fake dates to the entries so that it can be read chrnonologically, but that makes the archives in reverse order--when the archive says "June," it is really "May," and vice-verse. Go figure. You can click the pics to get full-size images.

Capture The Flags! Unite The Nations!

Well, the Chingis Khan spirit has taken over-- or perhaps it was the vodka. In any case, I decided that my little-guy Napolean comples could only be assuaged by uniting all of the "people of the felt tents" into one tribe, and beginning my conquest of the universe. So a midnight run around the ger camp. . . one flag, two flags, ALL THE FLAGS! All mine!















And since all the girls (given the large number of folks from U. of Missouri on this trip, I have reverted to Midwestern language) are now my chattel, I gave Nicole to the "dreamy" Marine that she fawns over. . .











No comments: